Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yikes! Kali is in heat. I like the fact that she wants more attention from me but the meowing and raising her rear in my face doesn't do anything for me. :p Excuse this saying if it offends anyone, but I call it her 'sex dance.' I planed on getting her spayed earlier but stuff came up so I'm hoping to do it next week. Kali just turned 7 months old today actually. What was a little funny was I had some friends over just a little bit ago and the one has a male cat at his house and she wouldn't stop smelling him and ermm 'posing' for him. It amused one of my other friends while I shooed her out of the room. Anyway, I haven't posted here for a while because I've been busy so I thought I'd do it now. Have a great night!

- Randy

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
I'm sure that's where the term "sex kitten" came from. She'll cry and cry and continue that behavior until she's out of heat. I'm sure she's a nervous wreck, because she doesn't know what's wrong with her! Then take her to the vet right away. She could come right back in heat. (within two weeks)

We miss you when you don't post!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I feel sorry for her. I was planning on getting her fixed before she came into heat but last month we had a lot of things going on and family issues we were going through. All is pretty good now and I figure next week she'll be out of heat and I can hopefully hurry up and get her spayed. If not, then maybe two weeks from now. The sooner the better becuse it's driving both Kali and myself crazy. :lol: Have a good day, I missed you all, too!

- Randy

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
Good luck with her operation. I can just imagine your friends coming over and your cat posing for them. Hopefully she will stop that crazy behavior when she is spayed. Keep us updated afterwards =_

1 - 5 of 5 Posts