Cat Forum banner

special little friends

886 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Bcats 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi,
  1. I would like to introduce my furry companions, Scooter (big boy), Boots (b/w), Jesse ( girl, white), Joey (male brother to Jesse). This is my third generation. Yes, I've been sharing my home with these very affectionate, loving companions for roughly 48 years. My heart has been broken many times when these poor guys reach old age and usually have to be euthanized because of cancer, kidney failure, or other serious illness.
  2. 129207
  3. 129208
  4. 129209
  5. 129210

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks for the nice comments and I look forward to seeing your pictures. Anyone that loves cats and makes a nice home for them must have a kind soul. The way I look at it is humans domesticated cats and dogs and should be responsible for the welfare of these animals. There are so many disgusting stories of people dropping kittens off along the side of the road and much worse and the Police, Bylaw, and especially Lawmakers don't have any interest enforcing severe punishment for the sick perpetrators.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.