Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sprinkles finally took a few minutes to stretch her legs, so I took the opportunity to take some baby pics. I think all of them are girls, except the white boy. One of the black ones and at One of the grays are definitely torties, so definitely girls. I'm thinking the other gray is also a tortie, but she has fewer markings so it's hard to know for sure. The other black one is solid black with a tiny patch of white on her belly. The white one is HUGE compared to the others and has lots of hair

Tortie girl 1 (Fin)

Tortie girl 2 (Ally)

White boy: (Roman)

Black girl (Ashley)

Gray girl (Jenny)

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Thanks for the pics! They're so precious. Is Roman really white, or is he more like a buff color? I love that buff color . . . it's so soothing.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He's more of a cream/buff color. He was white when he was born. His name is now Dexter (per my 4 year old's request LOL)

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
I can't wait to see how Dexter's color develops as he gets older. He is going to be a knockout, as they all will be. Which kittens are from the first birth and which kittens are from the second birth? I'm going to assume that Fin and Ally are from the second birth?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Oh wow, they're so tiny! It will be really interesting to see how they grow. Are you going to keep any of them or do you already have a full house?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep Fin and Ally (FINALLY LOL) are from the second birth. The rest are from the first.

I can't wait to see how Dexter's color develops as he gets older. He is going to be a knockout, as they all will be. Which kittens are from the first birth and which kittens are from the second birth? I'm going to assume that Fin and Ally are from the second birth?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts