Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd formally introduce Squeak, the new kitten, and Smudge. Ruger (my dog) will also make an appearance because I think he doesn't realize he's a large dog, and he loves the cat(s). He desperately wants to be friends with Squeak but she's still not so sure of him, so now their visits are on-leash for him. He's so good though, he just lays down and wags his tail.

On to the pictures!

Squeak (black kitten) and Smudge!

Stretch!

Adorable face:

Funny face!

First official meeting with Ruger:

And Ruger, the behemoth, a few months ago (he was only a year old then, now he's 15 mos) with Smudge, his best friend:

Hope you enjoyed! :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Leazie. :) Ru isn't done growing yet! Eek! lol He's only 3 months or so older than he was in that picture, but he's grown a bit since then. I'll post him his own thread in the lounge. :)

·
Super Moderator
26,401 Posts
Such an adorable family you have there!

·
Registered
544 Posts
What a lovely family of animals you have. It's great that Ruger loves the cats. I love the picture of Squeak and the funny face. I love black cats. Smudge and Squeak love each other that's great. Squeak looks like a lean, mean kitty machine (not acutally mean). They look like sweetheart. They all look like they have quite the life. God bless you and all your animals. Rugur looks like a German Shepard? He's beautiful.

Kathy

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. :) I am rather partial to them myself, haha.

And DesnBaby, that kitty sheet is so comfy and warm, it's microfleece and was given to me about eight or nine years ago now! lol I love it.

Razzle, yep, Ruger is a German Shepherd, and the biggest baby ever.

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
I love the 'first meeting' picture! Squeak's tail is up in the air, so that must mean good things. At least Smudge is a good mentor when it comes to getting along with Ruger.

Gorgeous animals you have!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts