Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was playing with Squeek and Lickorish last night, and at first Squeek just wasn't into it. Then she went to the litter box, and came back up...I was in the back bedroom with the toy. Their favorite thing to do is to run down the hall, into the back bedroom, vault onto the chest at the foot of the bed and dive on the toy on the bed. When I saw Squeek down the hall, she started running for the bedrrom, and I thought, ok, she's ready to play. this time she was running faster than I've ever seen her do this-really racing..jumped onto the chest, missed somehow (not sure if she timed the jump wrong or slipped on the leather top of the chest) and face planted into the mattress. I just about freaked. thank goodness the footboard doesn't go higher than the chest. She slipped down looking disconbobulated, had her ears kind of back (she looks like Yoda when she does that) and wobbled out into the hall. I went to check her but she just kept flinching back and looking at me like maybe i had hurt her or she was confused. Eventually she lay down in the hall and I was able to touch her and she didn't flinch at anything. She wasn't interested in playing after that. I was so scared she had gotten hurt.

Everything seemed ok later on..hubby and i were trying to enjoy the rest of the evening, and I guess since Squeek didn't get her playtime in so she had lots of energy and was racing around the house. Every once in awhile a black and white streak would go by:p I got the lazer pointer ahd she chased that for awhile. Then she went with us to bed to wach tv and fell asleep.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
p.s. isnt disconbobulated just the greatest word ?! titch looked disconbobulated when she fell out of bed
yeah, I like that word...I hope I spelled it right

1 - 2 of 2 Posts