Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So lazy morning this morning as its a little cold and rainy out. I was lying in bed next to Squeek, watching her sleep. She started twitching, her back legs, then front feet then legs, body. I noticed her eyes were a little open but her pupils were very small, meer slits, in the darkened room. Her head twitched from side to side, and her eyes darted as well. then there was lip licking and purring. Couple minutes later she raised her head and looked at me, this time with more dilated pupils. She was awake. I can only imagine she had a little dream about chasing a mouse or something. Hope it was tasty!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I love cat and dog dreams. I always wonder what they are dreaming of. It really funny when my dog barks in her sleep(more of a 'ooof, ooof" sound under her breath), since she is rarely a barker when outside and has yet to bark at anyone at the door.

The most interesting on was when Gypsy started growling in her sleep, Hissed loudly, jumped up off the pillow and took off out of the room, obviously asleep. When I went to check on her she walked up "PRTTTTT"ing at me like she was trying to figure out why I was up. luckily she had that only once right after I got her.

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
I love it when my cats dream. When they start twitching and jerking i love drumming my fingers VERY gently against their sides and it makes them twitch twice as hard.

Or I'll lean close to MowMow and whisper "Get it, MowMow. Go get it." That's what I say when we play and he chases things. When I whisper it when h dreams he twitches harder and starts to making growling noises.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts