Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve noticed that my neck pillow has been moving around the couch when nobody was here. This morning I found Squirts curled up inside of it. Squirts and Midnight have some sort of beef between them and have been attacking each other so I guess she feels secure in the pillow.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I guess I lost my neck pillow. One of the other cats took an interest and Squirts immediately moved in to reclaim it. Now she keeps one paw out ready to defend her spot. :cool

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess you are going to have to buy a few more neck pillows! :)
LOL. I actually have quite a few and I don’t know how many I gave away because I would forget or lose them and had to buy another one. I remember once leaving one on the plane on a business trip to Cleveland and stopping at a Wal-Mart on the way to the Airport in the rental car so I wouldn’t have to pay the high airport price. I think I got this one that Squirts has confiscated in OK City along with a new coat because I lost both on the plane.

It’s funny because she doesn’t like any of the others, only this one with the memory foam.

·
Premium Member
3,536 Posts
LOL. I actually have quite a few and I don’t know how many I gave away because I would forget or lose them and had to buy another one. I remember once leaving one on the plane on a business trip to Cleveland and stopping at a Wal-Mart on the way to the Airport in the rental car so I wouldn’t have to pay the high airport price. I think I got this one that Squirts has confiscated in OK City along with a new coat because I lost both on the plane.

It’s funny because she doesn’t like any of the others, only this one with the memory foam.
I see! She has good taste, she goes for the memory foam one. I am the same way, I leave stuff at the house when traveling, usually my jacket or coat. I have quite a few.

·
Premium Member
7,854 Posts
I tried the neck pillow I had but it got totally ignored. I guess I've lost my couch blanket for good now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts