Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK well really the dog was tied to a tree in the yard and the kittens were in the kitchen sink but you get the point.

As you can see he wanted no part in this bath thing, and like most dogs he thinks if he lies down you can't move him which means no bath. Wrong. He got his bath and then rolled in dirt... the little rot.

Taking pictures of kittens in water is hard work, Kito (Eros, black kitty) was the better of the two despite trying to chew my fingers and arm off. Kobi (Jove, grey kitty) just about had a heart attack unless I let him rest his two front paws on my hand and then he was fine. He even hung upside down from the faucett. They both now have rocket butt and are crying constantly while Reyna and Bosco try to avoid being near them because they are wet. -sigh-

·
Registered
550 Posts
I can imagine how difficult it must have been to take those kitties pictures but I sure do appreciate it!! Best laugh I've had all day!!!

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
I had to bath Butch one, he rolled around in fox poop and oh jeez he stank.
Well all **** broke loose, he screamed the place down and would not stay still. I've never had the intentions to bath any of them again unless absolutely necessary.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts