Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my mom found a puppy by the gaurd rail in front of our house at 8 am sunday. no one came looking for her, so we took her to the vet to get her checked out. she had worms and a bunch of sores from the billion fleas she had. but i used my money that i was gonna pay on my credit card, to get her fixed up. the vet lady said that she looked like she had been neglected and stuff. but anyway, she's a lot better now and my dad let me keep her. she's so cute. she looks like she's about 8 weeks old. i named her, star. i'll try to get some pix soon.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Wow! How wonderful of you to take her in. What a lucky puppy! Congratulations on your new baby. Now, because of you, she's going to have such a happy life.

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
You are an awesome person for doing that. Describe your new dog to us? Cant wait to see pixs! congrats on your new companion. Cant wait to hear the stories too

·
Registered
201 Posts
Congratulations on the new member of the family. ;) I hope you get pictures to share with everyone soon. May the new addition bring many years of love and memories your way! By the way, Star is a wonderful name. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts