Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend and I use this ID interchangeably, so if the pronouns are a little off sometimes, I am not confused.... :) We are both students at the University of Missouri - Columbia ( I noticed someone else mentioning MU on here, I think it was Cataholic (?) just thought it was cool) and are obtaining our undergraduate degrees. I'm majoring in Aerospace Engineering and my girlfriend is a biological sciences major and has been accepted to MU's med. school! We love our babies, and love this forum and its advice.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi Parker and welcome!

Parker said:
My girlfriend and I use this ID interchangeably, so if the pronouns are a little off sometimes, I am not confused.... :)
OK, so are you Parker, or are you Parker? Will the real Parker please stand up? And how are we to know which Parker really IS Parker?

I'm not confused, either. Really, I'm not. I am clear as a bell on this. No confusion at all. Nope, takes a lot more than this to confuse ol' Mike.

Errr, ahhh, excuse me for just one second, here.

Oh Jeanie...can you please help me, here, I am CONFUSED! Shhh, don't tell anybody.

:wink: :D

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Hey and Welcome to both the Parker's... maybe sign with the "She Parker" or the "He Parker" depending on who's writing? :D

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am Parker, my girlfriend will sign her messages as Katie. Is that better? :D

I guess we could have just made our own ID's... oh well :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Welcome Katie and Parker! You were right about the mention of MU my brother in law graduated from MU with his PhD in Fisheries Biology and his doctorate also in Statistics my sister was employed at the Research Animal Diagnostic and Investigative Laboratory, I believe it was in the micro physics dept (This was over 20 years ago now.) A BIG Congratulations on your girlfriends acceptance to Med school, that is huge!! :D Look forward to sharing more with you on the Forum and seeing Lots of pics of your precious babys too! Again a warm welcome :)

·
Registered
552 Posts
Parker said:
I am Parker, my girlfriend will sign her messages as Katie. Is that better? :D
HI KATIE!!! <waves>

Gee, I suddenly feel so much more relaxed... :wink:

Peace,
Mike

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
Hi, Katie! I just came by with some nice warm milk for Mike. I'll have to sit with him until he calms down. You don't mind, do you? He's feeling much better now that we have two names for two people. :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts