Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stitch is about 2 years old, male and probably one of the best cat's I've ever had (besides Ricky.. who passed away on his second birthday... we all still miss you little buddy).

Here's a comparison pic I made up... was curious about just how alike Ricky and Stitch look at the same age

Here's Stitch in the present, a little older than the last picture.. see if you can figure out which pic above is which.

Stitch will sleep or relax just about anywhere....

For a while we had Lilo when she first got her, and we were also kitten sitting her little sister (the tiny one... I heard she might've been put down... just to sick... but Stitch did his best)

To this day Stitch watches over Lilo...

Here's Stitch and Lilo wrestling... along with Hemi (our old guinea pig who actually got along great with the cats).

And that's about all I have of him. The only pic missing is the one I should really get of Stitch and Missy, which is tough because when they are together, they're wrestling/playing. Someday though, I'll get that action shot. :D Hope everybody enjoys these pics.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
They're all lovely. It's tough to say which one is Stitch in your comparison shot, because they really do look alike. The coloring makes it look like Stitch is the one on the right, but that could just be the lighting. The marking and the white around the eyes make it seem that Stitch is the one on the left. I'll go with the left, recognizing there's a 50-50 chance I'll be wrong!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I don't know who's who! It's hard to tell! Beautiful cats! My kitten lots to play on the bunnies cage and the bunny likes to play with him, but outside of the cage is another story lol.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stitch is infact the one on the right :D. After having Stitch I've come to the conclusion that orange cats rule. I thought I'd cry meeting Stitch when my fiance first told me about him, but I did really well. Ricky's passing hit me kinda hard. Someday's I swear Stitch is Ricky's reincarnation, but just different because of a different upbringing (once major thing being that we don't have a big dog for him to play with). Ricky had Lucy, a Yellow lab/husky mix, her tail was his first cat toy. In other ways though, they would've had so much not in common. Ricky was a huge chicken and Stitch... I have yet to see something phase Stitch... I'm actually planning on taking him with me next time I go to Petco since he does so well on a leash.

Hemi could hold his own really well and Stitch (with some correction in the beginning) was quite gentle with Hemi.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I LOVE the picture of Stitch and Hemi on the couch. He seems like one of those all around fun loving and caring kinda guys that nobody can help but love. You have very pretty fur babies :)

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
I love that photo of your current cats and Hemi. Hemi is huge. It look like he's as big as the cats which is kind of scary but cute. lol

Cute pets. ^^

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Aww, yay for interspecies love! All of my cats hang out with my mom's rabbits, it's the cutest thing! Stitch is just adorable, he looks like such an easy going, lovable boy! There really is something just so special about orange cats.

And I would definitely suggest taking him to petco on his leash. If you have treats that he likes, bring them along too. We take my sister's cat, Binx, to the petstore all the time. He's a champ. He walks on his leash, gives high fives to little kids, and acts totally excited and cute the whole time. He's figured out where the bird section is and tries to drag us there as soon as we walk in the door! I've gotta get a video of it some time, but it's just the greatest, and people love seeing cats at the pet store!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It would be nice if I could take Lilo into Petco because she's the fincky one about toys and it would be interesting to see which ones she'd react to (so I don't end up buying something and not one cat is interested in it..) but I don't know yet how she'd do. Stitch will play with just about anything, but I do like my cats to be socialized enough for trips to petco and rides in the truck (sometimes when we take a vehicle to the gas station (its about a 1/4 mile up the road or so) I bring one of the cats along. Missy has gotten as far as just tagging along... but walks??? forget it. She's a napper. Lilo and Stitch love riding in the truck (I say the truck because there's more room and no backseat for a kitty to get lost in... and the center console in the trucks a good spot to see whats going on... we have gotten smiles from the ppl in the mcdonalds drivethru... lol).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts