Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just some pics I snapped with my new digital camera tonight! Still need to mess with it and see if I want to keep it. I have bad luck getting the kitties eyes to look right but at least I have a couple pics of Justin now!

Stormy

Justin

Me, Stormy & Justin

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Yes, the eyes are a difficult thing. A flash washes them out and bright lighting makes their pupils shrink to slits. Cute cats! :)

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah Anoir, I just looked at your gallery and Stormy does look like your Angel! A lot! What kind of cat is Angel...is she a mixed breed of anything or do you know? Just curious because I don't how Stormy came to be, with a orange tabby mom.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
My fiance actually found Angel wandering around a no-animal apartment complex. The evil guy gave the kitten to me, knowing that I couldn't keep it. Soo I made him keep it in the no-animal apartments :twisted: We assume she's a Siamese Mix. She isn't very vocal to be a full Siamese

·
Registered
328 Posts
They're both very sweet! :) Cats with mixed breed parentage often have unusual looks. My neighbour had a cat who was half British Blue Shorthair, quarter Siamese and quarter non-pedigree. She was beautiful!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, Justin is solid black with one white chest hair and a few more white hairs on one of his back legs. But you have to look really closely to notice it. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts