Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put a post in the Cats in Art & Literature forum (Henri, Simon, etc.) that displays weirdly - screen shot below. Did I mess something up while posting? So far, it's the only thread that's appearing like this for me.

?

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Spirite, I see that thread like you do, too. All white and just...different. I do recall somehow seeing that "VBulletin" header somehow before too, though but I can't seem to figure out how or what I did before to see that. Hope a mod sees this and can help you out more, though. I also can't find any way to post on that "white thread"...so I'm doing it here, just so you know you're not the only one seeing that.

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks TabbCatt - glad I'm not crazy!

The only way I could reply to the thread was to go to my control panel and see my subscribed threads, then click on the reply option below the thread title.

Well, at least it's not a life and death question thread! :p Just a little mystery!

·
Registered
0 Posts
On my ipad it is normal. On my macbook, it is exactly like your pic....and I can,t reply or anything.

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
On my phone, it looks normal...:eek:

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
Looks like that for me on my Windows laptop using Chrome as well...on my Android phone using Dolphin browser it looks weird too. If I were to use the app for the website from my phone it's fine and I could reply...

Never seen that before. Something went wonky in the coding.

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
OR The "Outer Limits"!

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ak. My last post in the thread just showed up completely normal.

Glad I have witnesses...

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
O curiouser and curiouser! I just opened the thread to make sure it was working right. When I clicked on page 2, everything was normal. When I went back to page 1, it was weird. Then when I went from there to page 2, it was still weird. 8O

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh.

It's BACK.

I'm going away until the evil thread genie goes to bed. :eek:

·
Super Moderator
26,399 Posts
I tried deleting, then undeleting it. Moving it to another forum, then moving it back. Nothing works. Let's wait and see what our Administrator says before posting more comments. I'm done for now. :shock:

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
Ummmm.....so, has this issue been resolved??!!:what::p

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Aha, marie's the secret Thread Beast who tried to make me look crazy. :p Thanks for trying to fix it, though I think it's officially in an alternate universe. :eek:

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
LOL! Spirite, I think the Thread Beast was also teasing Marie! :p

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
I just looked at this page and page one on my pc...and it looks normal now! Whatever anyone did (administrator???), it worked! Yay! :grin:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.