Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tigger likes playing with my husbands socks and underwear anything that is not his. does any one elses have theses types of strange habbits. :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
One of our girls used to really enjoy stealing socks and running off with them. She doesn't do it anymore, but it was cute when she used to.

·
Registered
22 Posts
My little Shiva, steals my 3 year old socks and walks around the house with them hanging out of her mouth.. like shes showing off her "kill" *giggles*

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
They find some strange playthings, don't they? Also, our scent is on our clothes, and they like to feel close to us. Putting sweaty clothing on the porch is one of the ways suggested to guide a lost cat to its home.

·
Registered
17 Posts
If I had to list all of our little Xena's weird habbits, I would need a whole book! But anyway, here's some..

1) She likes to get wet. I mean, really wet. She likes to go under shower.
2) She likes to enter shopping bags and backpacks.
3) She likes to sleep in the underwear drawer
4) She LOVES to hide under couch and attack the passersby :lol:
5) She ADORES :lol: to grab the shoes by the cordons and pull them around in the house.

I guess lots of cats do these things, more or less often. It's kinda cute when it happens, isn't it?

·
Banned
60 Posts
I have a bad habit of throwing my clothes on the floor before a shower. The kitties love lying on them even though they're grubby and smelly from a long day at work. Now I fold them nicely on the floor so they sit at least on the cleaner part. :) I know... lazy me... I just have to bring the laundry basket closer. :lol:

·
Registered
209 Posts
woody likes to play with my shoes. i don't even bother to straighten them out, they'll just be messed up a few minutes later. she particularly likes to hide things in them. i don't know how many times i've put a shoe on only to find out i can't because there's toys and wrappers and things stuffed in them :lol:

and in her mouse hunting days...yes, i actually found a dead mouse in my shoe once :shock: she likes to give me "presents" too. dead mice, toys, something interesting she found on the floor. she likes to line them up beside my bed or next to my favorite spot on the couch.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My cat has the great habbit of playing with Birds! Can't tell you how many times he's brought home a pigion to play with in the last month. Oh, and he will eat mice if given half the chance!!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
i guess mine doesn't have that many strange things. the funniest is probably when she's really bored, she'll start a fight w/ her hindlegs. she'll try to catch it w/ her mouth and then roll around on the floor cuz the leg was trying to get loose. she gets so into it, she'll be making the fighting noises. really funny to watch :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts