Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 cats, both 2 years old. I adopted them together. They're very active cats and have great personalities. Once in a while they fight and it's pretty funny because they really go at it. My thing is that after they're done fighting Jazz (the male) always starts meowing, really really loud. He does this for a couple of minutes and he stops. And everything goes back to normal. He only does this after they fight. Does anyone know what this means?

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Does he meow at you or just in general?
When Vienna comes back from a night out, or if she has cought something, she comes up to me or my boyfriend, looks at us and starts telling us this huge long story, likes shes telling you whats shes been up to.
Maybe your cat is doing that?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Zalensia said:
Does he meow at you or just in general?
When Vienna comes back from a night out, or if she has cought something, she comes up to me or my boyfriend, looks at us and starts telling us this huge long story, likes shes telling you whats shes been up to.
Maybe your cat is doing that?
He's a talker in general. But when he does this after a fight he goes into another room and then starts this strange meowing fit. Never really does it in front of us. My boyfriend and I get a kick out of it. He eventually comes back into the room with us and will start talking to us again or will dig his head into my hand because he wants attention. :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hehe..I can just picture him walking off talking about the other cat under his breath.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts