Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the very friendly cat that seems to have adopted us (although I flatter myself, because he also hangs out on other people's doorsteps). He's the friendliest little guy! I'm going to put up flyers this afternoon around the neighborhood, and I've e-mailed the flyer to the local vet and the SPCA. Any other thoughts about helping him?

·
Super Moderator
26,538 Posts
Awww, he IS cute! Have you taken him to the local humane society to see if he's microchipped?

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking that if I don't hear from a neighbor in 1-2 days, I'll take him to the vet. (I think he has ear mites.) A vet would be able to read a microchip, wouldn't he?

·
Super Moderator
26,538 Posts
I'm pretty sure. Mine does microchipping, so I know they do.

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm so relieved! I put flyers on each door in our little group of 24 townhouses, and I just got a call from someone saying he's their cat. They've only lived here a month and said they weren't letting him out while it was so hot recently. I told her about Rookie and she said, "Rookie better watch out for Bruno . . . he's a flirt." hahahhahaha

·
Super Moderator
26,538 Posts
Yeah! You did a great thing and made new friends and everyone is happy! What a nice start to your weekend! :angel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts