Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to get rid of 1. stopping the stray from coming to the window

2. Getting the pee on the window and the screen.

The male cat that visits the window is not fixed and i know he's marking his territory or what he thinks is his territory because tigger sits in the window. any suggestions would be helpful.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I am waiting for a solution to this problem as well, tiger's mom. Hopefully we'll get one soon :wink:

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Im not sure-Ive never had this problem, luckily. Have you thought about trying one of the cat repellants you can buy at Petsmart or Petco? I think they are supposed to keep unwanted cats out of your yard completely, and they are non-toxic.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'm not sure if it works or not, but I had someone mention to me one time that they had good luck using white vinegar and water. They spritzed some on the areas that the stray cat was spraying, and he never sprayed again.

I would wash the windows normally and then if there is still a urine odor, use full strength or a diluted solution of Natures Miracle which can be purchased at any pet supply store. This will neutralize urine odors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts