Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd share something funny. It was thundering and raining heavily yesterday, ET being alway afraid of the rain/lightning/thunder, went into hiding in my study room, in a rack under my computer table. He had been hiding there for more than 1hr. Just when the rain was about to stop, a friend came, he remained hiding under the computer table, cos its too far to get back to his room. What put him on high gear is probably, that friend came inside the study room and stayed for a long time cos we were both working on something on the computer. I'd actually forgotton ET was there.

He must have been soooo stressed having a stranger so close him, so much so, after the friend left, he crawled back to his room and fell asleep from 5pm onwards right through the nite. He didn't even bothered to come out when I brought him dinner which he always does. But when I check his room 1hr later, he finished his meal and was back to sleep. He didn't get up at 3am too, slept right through w/o the need for play before bedtime, lol....

·
Premium Member
7,088 Posts
Aww! I've had a similar experience with Celia sooo many times. They must be so alert to danger that they're all tuckered out afterwards. When we used to visit my parents, there was always something going on and it was always noisy. I live by myself and am pretty quiet, so my girls aren't used to so much activity. Plus, I keep such weird hours that there were only a couple of hours a day when everyone was asleep and it was quiet. When we got back home, they'd sleep for 3 or 4 days. My parents were just here this past weekend, and sure enough, my girls have done little but sleep for the past couple of days. I know they're really tired when Margaux doesn't come out for food, lol. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts