Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
How sad. So sorry for the loss of your lovely cat.....1 year old is too young to die. It's possible he had a weak heart. You gave him a wonderful home and am sure he knew he was well loved. :sad2

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
Koneko_otako,
I'm so sorry:'(
What a horrible shock this would be...
Stripes, was blessed to have had you, and a home to call his own.
He knew Love and Caring.
A very Handsome Boy, who is now Running Free at The Bridge...
(((HUGS)))
Sharon
1435074946253.jpg

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the sympathy. He was just buried.

When I found him, he was laying on his side with one of his foreleg close to his mouth. It's as if he died mid way through licking his paws. So it would seem he died rather suddenly and with little, if any, pain.

I just wish I could be with him in his final minutes. :(

"Den mother" Tux seems to miss him too. She keeps looking in various hiding places he liked to hide to jump on her.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Oh no, I'm so very, very sorry for your loss, Koneko Otaku.

I cannot imagine the loss you're feeling, but I send you warm hugs to you and petpets to Den mother Tux. I think she will eventually know he's gone, but it may take some time. Hope you find some peace and comfort knowing Stripes went fairly quickly, in little pain, I suspect. He was a very pretty tabby cat.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am so, so sorry to hear this :( Did he have any symptoms or were there any indications that he was sick or suffering? My heart is with you.

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
I'm so sorry. :( What a shock that must have been. But it seems like it came quickly and suddenly, and that he didn't suffer. Hugs to you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts