Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My blue point Siamese kitten (4 months already!!!!! I need to post new pictures!) is getting stripes on his legs and tail.....well they aren't too visible, but if he is a few feet away from you you can TOTALLY see it. It looks like he might have some lynx point in him????? Is that possible???? His dad was blue and his mom was lilac. The breeder doesn't know of any lynx point in his bloodlines...that's the weird part. The stripes look like tabby stripes....but they are not that obvious.

Any other Siamese/Ragdoll/Tonkinese etc owners have this happen? It looks cute...but I have NO IDEA where he is getting it from!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hmm Psi is grey and he has tabby stripes in his fur too. Same as your kitty - when you step away a bit you can see them better. The rings on his tail are the darkest. I took some recent pictures of him the other day but they weren't very good, he wouldn't sit still. So I'm gonna try and take some more this week (if I can get away from my homework) and I'll post them. They have gotten darker as he gets older. Actually, he has gotten darker all around. He's so big now!!! Psi's mom was Siamese but I don't know what kind. I can ask the adoption agency though. I'll let you know if I hear from them. Won't be until at least Wednesday since they are closed Monday and Tuesday.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok cool, thanks guys! I just had never heard of it before....so I wasn't sure if he had some other kind of point in him as well. But if Blueberry has them, then I guess it's normal for blue points!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts