Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I subscribe to threads and select that I want instant email notification. Occasionally I receive an email several days after someone has posted. What's the deal with this? Does this work for anyone, or is this a technical defect in the catforum.com site?

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
Never tried it since I'm on every day anyways. I know that's not helpful, but I didn't even realize this feature was available!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a good feature, when it works. Just now after I started this new thread, I received your response and another one on a different thread, right away. Maybe I just needed to announce it in order for it to work.

I'm on this forum a few times a day lately, but since I get logged out because of inactivity, I just log myself off.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I do get immediate notification in the fish forum, but its getting abit of a nuisance, my email flooded with email notifications, so I turned those off. I don't get email notification with this forum even when I did turn it on with some of the thread I posted, but it never worked. Anyway, no problem, think I prefer to stick with no notification.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts