Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pepper has pretty much settled in--she especially likes her brothers bed in the hall, can you tell?

Her little spay belly is all healed up and her fur is growing back too.

Leslie

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

I took in a stray pregnant mom who I named Ginger, who gave birth to five kittens, that I named, Pepper, Nutmeg, Sesame, Sage, and Mace.

Leslie

·
Registered
51 Posts
Jack&Harley said:
Thanks!

I took in a stray pregnant mom who I named Ginger, who gave birth to five kittens, that I named, Pepper, Nutmeg, Sesame, Sage, and Mace.

Leslie
How are the kittens doing? My grandmas cat just gave birth to 4 and has another litter coming there way! :|

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
She is so sweet! You can even see her kitty smile in those pictures. I can't believe how fast she has grown!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks so much for compliments!

All babies are healthy and in their adoptive homes--one lives right next door.

Hasn't she grown so quick, it makes me sad but happy at the same time. It's very bittersweet having momma Ginger still here with us and knowing that we are her furrever home as well. I looked at some of the kitten pictures today, choosing some for someone to make me a new signature about spaying and neutering and it brought tears to my eyes.

Leslie

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Little Pepper's belly is so darned cute. I want to kiss it and rub it :luv .

·
Super Moderator
26,583 Posts
Impossible to resist petting!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks so much! She's a pretty good kitten and absolutely a heartbreaker!

october--I saw some similar at michaels craft store--was looking for one large enough to hold two adult cats, but no luck. Hubby is actually building the same design out of birch plywood right now for beds for them. I'll post pictures when he is done.

Leslie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts