Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 3yr old cat has suddenly developed bald spots on top of his head. Lemon is a Siamese with no selective albinism gene, making him a solid color.

No signs of ringworm or wounds can be found. The skin looks completely normal. My 2yr old cat has no such marks.

Their diet hasn't changed and we've been in our new home for a couple months with no issues.

We adopted a new dog, but the spots had started before that. I just assumed he scraped his head on something in one of his adventures. Both cats are strictly indoors and have been neutered since kittenhood. I've included 2 photos from slightly different angles to show the large spots and the newly forming tiny ones.

He has very mild vitiligo so he has new white spots forming all the time. Every time he gets a scrape, it grows back white.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
My "Fitty" has a bald spot on his head, but it's caused by "Zuba's" licking it....he's obsessed with it! Is you 2 y.o. cat licking Lemon's head as well?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He might be, but I never see them licking each other. Lemon will lick Pealer when he wants him to move out of a spot.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts