Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Ppl, here are a boatload of pics, enjoy!

Pretty Sugar


Pretty Twinkie


"Sugar, get down!"


"Yeeesss??"


Both of them staring at me


Look what I got at the groceries!


"Twinkie, get down from that table!"


Sugar is reading with her legs sprawled out again


"I'm hungry again, can you open the fridge please?"


Both looking out the backyard


"GRRRRR"


Twinkie's fav. sleeping spot, the empty potato bin


"What are you always looking at?"


Schoolboy Twinkie


"Ah, that was a good nap!"


Arm curls
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,591 Posts
Your babies are so cute, Kim! You are very good at taking picutures in the most interesting positions! And I love your flowers - the ones in the background of the pictures taken individually of Sugar and then Twinkie :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ioana said:
Your babies are so cute, Kim! You are very good at taking picutures in the most interesting positions! And I love your flowers - the ones in the background of the pictures taken individually of Sugar and then Twinkie :D
I have a very fast digital camera and so once I see something cute, snap! HEHE, I want to get a camera phone to take cute pictures in case I'm outside of the house too, I'm obsessed.

The flowers (fake) are still in one shape b/c the leaves are really really thick. If they are flimsy, Sugar gnaws at it and Twinkie bats at it. They are a working team :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
552 Posts
...must have Twinkie...must have Twinkie...

OK, Kim, what does it take? Bribery? What if I were to throw a full-blown temper tantrum? Nahhh, never mind, Jeanie would just send me to the corner...

Twinkie is such a pretty kitty!

Peace,
Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mike said:
OK, Kim, what does it take? Bribery? What if I were to throw a full-blown temper tantrum?
Hehe well you could try saying "Foooooooooood" and Twinkie will come to you like his life depends on it!
Oh great now that I said that, if Twinkie is missing, we all know who did it 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
552 Posts
kitkat said:
Hehe well you could try saying "Foooooooooood" and Twinkie will come to you like his life depends on it!
Oh great now that I said that, if Twinkie is missing, we all know who did it 8)
Ohhhhhhhhh, Twinkie, guess what I have for you.... :wink:

I'm probably too late, I am sure that Jeanie has already read your message.

Peace,
Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
209 Posts
nyaww! woody does that book sprawling thing when i'm trying to read in bed! apparently she's a big harry potter fan...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
651 Posts
What great shots! I love the one of Sugar reading and the one of Twinkie with the flowers. :)
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top