Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, those are our kitties names.
Sugar and Honey are litter mates. They were adopted together from the same cage at Petsmart almost 7 years ago. Sugar is the bigger, short-haired girl and Honey is the petite, long-hair. Every one always thinks Honey is the bigger of the two due to her fluffy self, but are always super surprised when they pick up my barely 6 lb ball of fluff. Sugar on the other hand is a hefty 12ish lbs.

Our newest addition is 6 (?) month old Marshmallow. He was also adopted out of Petsmart. He has been quite a handful. Loves to chase and antagonize the girls. Everyone is still on edge sometimes, but we do think it is all settling down finally. And yes, we realize that he is black, our 4 year old named him. At least the names all follow a general theme.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Nice looking kitties. you could say Marhmallow's name is just to be ironic, or he's a toasted Marshmallow! You could add a Chocolate and a Cracker (or Graham?) and have s'mores!

·
Registered
159 Posts
What absolute loves!! Sugar is so cuddly-handsome and Honey made me "awwwwwwwww..." for an extended period of time! :lol: I'm glad to hear Marshmallow is chillaxing and settling down. I had fosters with that kind of personality and they definitely can create some eggshell moments! But he's a beautifully overcooked mallow indeed! GREAT name! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, the picture is at a funny angle. No tripod kitties here. And I wanted Marshmallow to be 'Burnt Marshmallow,' but the 4 old wanted Kitty Marshmallow and he is hers.

·
Registered
278 Posts
What an awesome family of kitties you have! Good for you for adopting, also. I hope you like the forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts