• No I don't have any lapcats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before when I lived my bf, Sugar would stay at home with my bf and snuggle on his laps in the afternoon for her naps. Not everyday but often enough and she won't really do it when I'm around....She didn't really do it to me b/c maybe I am not as big as my bf and not as cushy I guess (not saying he's fat).

Well the only time before she would cuddle up is when I wear fleece pants of jeans. She would hop on but not nap there. Now she hops on even when I'm wearing shorts and will cuddle up AND sleep. This is so weird. Hehe well now I have a lapcat, I'm hoping she stays like this, I kinda like having a lapcat. :lol:

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Omg I think alot of people replied about their cat being a lapcat and now it's all gone! I am just so happy to have the forum back, I'm sure ppl will tell me about their lapcat kitties again. :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
mine hops on me once in a blue moon and rest there but she seems agitated though. her tail keeps wagging around. so she'll stay on my lap for about 5 mins at the longest than literally jump off :?

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I'm so glad Sugar turned into a lap cat :)
I wish Jimmy would - but he just doesn't seem interested. He's much more affectionate now than when we first had him. But if he wants affection, he prefers to sit down next to you and lean up against you. He never actually sits on a lap.

seashell

1 - 5 of 5 Posts