Discussion Starter #1
Some more pictures of her ;)
She has been crashed out all afternoon hehe

Nearly as hard as being a cat!

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im gonna take her to the vets on monday for the fleas, get some proper stuff. The cats were only treated a few weeks back so they will be fine, I will prob have to treat them for worms tho coz its been a while since I did that.
I was gonna get the wormer from the vets, but they are all closed until monday except for emergencies so I went to the local market and bought some johnsons wormer, I know it isnt great but she was absolutly riddled with round worm, she was literally pooping them out and butt scooting around the grass, I had to do something today.

She is ever so well behaved tho. We put her in the bathroom at night and she doesnt cry at all. She is pretty good with the cats, doesnt chase them but in her puppyness scares them when she gets over excited altho screech, butch and smeagle are terrified of her. Pebbles and Vienna will stand being close to her, but if she gets to close they panic.
We are car training her too and boy she is good. She got car sick the first 2 times but now she is fine. We tied her to the seatbelt but we didnt the third time and shes angel. She just sits there. When we have gone in a shop and left her in the car (its winter so no danger of over heating) we come back and she is sound asleep.
So far the house training is going well (fingers crossed)
She peed on the carpet the first night, but in advance I bought simple soloution to clear the smell so the cats dont get any ideas.
If she looks like shes looking for somewhere to poop she gets chucked out, and I think its doing the trick because last time she sat on the rug in the kitchen near the door, we let her out and she did her stuff.

She is my first dog and im in love, altho I will always be on the middle of the fence when it comes to the cat vs dog war 8)

·
Banned
1,649 Posts
OMG! I want her! With regards to breeding, she looks just like my GSD mix when I got her, I rescued her at 6 months though so Asha was a little older, I wish I had some puppy pictures of her on my PC. Asha is blue & tan, rather than chocolate, though... 8)

Ems

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Blimey!
Suki is a cross, but what ever that dog is I bet thats what her mom/dad was crossed with.
DOes anyone know what breed that is?

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Congratulations on your new baby!
I know nothing about dogs, but she does look cute :D
Sounds like you are doing wonders with her already.

seashell

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She has a vet to the big bad vet today.
She got a dose of drontal, a dose of stronghold and her first set of vacinations.
She was very good, even the vet asked about her colouring.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts