Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet the 3 kittens that were born last summer of 2014.

Sam(the white brown male) Panda(black & white female) Squirt(the dilute calico). They are 6 months old.

Sam has been adopted out to a nice couple that live in nyc. They have a cabin upstate. So im going to visit Sam in the spring time at the cabin.:D

I had the other 2 posted on a cat adoption place....but decided to take them off because I love them to much! They have been living here since they were born(well first outside...then inside my house). So I couldn't send them away to another house.

These 2 girls have gotten so big. Squirt has moved on to a big girl collar now. Panda still has her kitten collar on b/c its not her time yet.

They are just way to cute! I love them.

There parents are Ms.Cali and Smokey. (a grey & white boy). We got them fixed. So no more kittens from her.:thumb

Thank you for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Oh. My. Goodness. What an adorable photo! Ack! I loooove dilute calicos! But Panda is also a cutie in that photo! Heck all 3 look beautiful! I wouldn't be able to part with ANY if I were you, lol. :mrgreen:

Thanks for getting their parents s/n and taking the 2 girls in! :thumb

·
Registered
217 Posts
Usually not a big fan of calico coloring (keep in mind I haven't seen many) but Squirt is adorable if I would have kept her too.:D

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
At first I couldn't figure out if Squirt was a dilute tortie or a dilute calico. She was so small ..it was hard to tell because she didn't want to come near me at first. but once I was able to get her inside and she grew up...I knew she was a dilute calico. :) which is fine.

·
Premium Member
7,855 Posts
They are just adorable and so beautiful! I can see why you could not part with any of them. Sending my foster babies to new homes is (sometimes) the hardest thing I do. At time I cry my eyes out and worry like a mom that has sent her kid off to kindergarten, but unlike human kids, these never come back to me.

I tell the new moms and dads (when I am able to meet them), that I never want to see this kitten again - except in pictures as he/she grows up!

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Ooh, they're all adorable! So glad you kept Panda and Squirt. I would have too - those faces would be impossible to resist. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts