Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really hope Cheddar and Devon stay this close forever. Has any ones cats ever grow apart as they got older?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have 2 girls I adopted that are roughly the same age (maybe a few weeks apart) have had them since they were young, and they have stayed pretty close. Most cats I have known that were raised together from a young age tend to be very close, and will groom one another, and cuddle frequently.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awww...how sweet!
I know right? I just can't get enough of them.

They are so adorable. And huge!
Yeah I know, they're a bit chunky. I switched them to canned food, but still no luck with weight loss.

I have 2 girls I adopted that are roughly the same age (maybe a few weeks apart) have had them since they were young, and they have stayed pretty close. Most cats I have known that were raised together from a young age tend to be very close, and will groom one another, and cuddle frequently.
Awesome! Good to know that they won't grow apart.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
That is so sweet and wonderful that they have each other. I can remember the photos of Cheddar as a little kitten and they are both very handsome.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
I love how they are with each other. I have two boys that are super close, best buddies, and I can't get enough of them either. One is 8 and the other one is about 3, and after a week of taking the younger one in, they were best buds. They sleep curled up together in a recliner at night. I have a feeling your two will always be close like my boys are.

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Oh my gosh! Cheddar's almost all grown up! and Devon too!

Those pics are just precious. :luv

It does look like Cheddar's whispering something to Devon. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts