26,626 Posts
Beautiful cats and pictures.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Silver deer said:
flyfamilyguy said:
[quote="Silver deer":h2aou0cu]I love your cats!
Well, I love your siggy! 'Milly' is beautiful!
Thanks! :) I made the siggy, but I can't claim any credit for Milly, she's been that pretty since the day we got her! :p[/quote:h2aou0cu]
I have to go now cuz I'm getting kinda sentimental. Ya know, I'm starting to feel all squishy, and warm inside. if we go on, I'll ruin my keyboard!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
They are all gorgeous... I also have a little Sundae... she's such a little mischief maker but she's so sweet and loving, is your Sundae a little devil to? :luv

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
estelle58 said:
is your Sundae a little devil to? :luv
OH YEAH! Funny thing is when we first found 'Sundae', we thought female, but turns out she is actually a he! We decided to stay with the name because he reminds us so much of a vanilla sundae.
He is a 'SnowShoe'. (A cross between a siamese, and American short hair) He is VERY intelligent, and cannot help but follow you around, sticking his nose into everything you're doing. He LOVES to watch the movement of water, so he will dip his paw into the toilet and then just sit there and watch the ripple effect. I think it's hillarious! :lol:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
My Sundae also got her name because she reminded us of an ice cream Sundae... :lol: and yes... all my girls are really smart... too smart sometimes... :wink: and they all are love bugs :luv

1 - 17 of 17 Posts