Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Awww, and I just saw him at the USOpen a few weeks ago (my friend's sister was scanning the audience with binoculars for celebrities and spotted him and his wife right below the announcers)

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
We saw him on the Barbara Walters special a few weeks ago (which highlighted her career). His faith and determination was amazing. It made both my boyfriend and I tear up.

He was such a strong person, and he will be missed.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
catnip said:
He was so determined to walk again someday, truly inspiring person. I'm sure he will be sorely missed :cry:
I read the article on Yahoo! this morning. I was just telling my husband how sad it is because he was so hopeful for the future. He's had such an impact on the world since this happened and I'm sure he inspired many to never give up. Yes, he will be missed.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I think what is so sad is that he was an idol for so many people when he played superman and then to be so courageous throughout his own struggle and never lose faith. I could only hope I would be as strong as he. Truly inspiring.

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
His death is a terrible loss to all of us. There was a comment made recently on the news that the man of steel might have lost his muscular strength, but his strength of faith and will were unparalleled. God bless him. This is going to be hard for all of us; he certainly was a symbol of man's spirit. God bless his family.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
His work to further research in spinal cord injuries will not soon be forgotten.
Very sad news, he was entirely too young. :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts