Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of you know, the Tiddlers aren't officially ours but we look after them for a flighty young neighbour.
When she moved in a couple of years ago they were both very small puss cats - you hold them both in one arm. Hence they aquired the name 'The Tiddlers'. They were both about the same size and loved playing together and chasing each other about. So we always assumed they were sisters.

Well yesterday Neighbour told me that Margaret is actually Billies mother :eek:
Apparently she had 2 litters before they eventually got around to getting her spayed. :roll:
Billie is from the second litter.

I was really surpsied to hear that Margaret is a little momma. It's like when a character in a soap opera finds out that their sister is really their Mum :lol:

BTW, neither of them are so tiddly any more - especially Billie who is bigger than her mum now!

seashell

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
(Just an aside - I love hearing about the Tiddlers because I love their name :) always brings a smile to my face...)

Fran

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
I always picture the Tiddlers as a cat version of The Littles, going about their kitty livess and raising a family. I love hearing their adventures. :p

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for your replies, folks :D

I guess Margaret is Mrs Tiddler now, and Billie is Miss Tiddler :lol:

seashell

1 - 7 of 7 Posts