Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am a long-time cat lover and currently am up to my eyeballs in kitties. OK, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but I am taking care of a litter that a neighborhood stray/semi-feral cat had under our porch. They are now almost 4 months old, and I still have all three because I have them on a list to get low cost spays/neuters before I find homes for them. Mama, of course, is also going to be spayed. I also have my own kitty of 10 years Sasha and one other outdoor cat that we feed, provide shelter and vet care for.

Two of the babies will go up for adoption after they are fixed, but we will keep Mama around (I think she's a bit too wild for her to be adoptable by the average person, but we'll see), and one of the little ones too.

Anyway, I just thought I'd join this forum with like minded kitty lovers. :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
I don't think you have too many cats.
I have lots more.
Lol! How many do you have? Yeah I was thinking that wasn't a lot because I used to work with rescuers who had 20-30 cats at a time. They would sit around at adoption events discussing who had the most litter boxes among them. :p

Welcome Mary in Boise. Has a sleepless in seattle ring to it. Cute.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice to meet you :) I currently own 6 cats, and we are awaiting the arrival of our 7th :) Our youngest is (not with us,) currently 5 weeks, and our oldest is 20!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts