Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I was hoping Stephanie would win, until she began telling everyone how skilled she was. I don't like arrogance. As of tonight, I began wishing Danni would win, and -----well, I won't say, because someone might have taped it to watch later!

·
Registered
777 Posts
Jeanie said:
Reminder, after 60 Minutes, Survivor is on for two hours! Don't miss it!

Edit: I thought this long program was the finale, but I just heard an announcement not to forget it Tuesday! :?: :?:
Guess you already know this but last night was the finale. The ads for Tuesday were for The Amazing Race. If the Weaver's win I will die..but that's another thread.... ;)

OMG did they look totally different or what!!!! wow! 8O 8O 8O

Spoiler for Survivor winner.......
Danni did just kind of skate through like Judd said. Like it or not, to me Stephanie played the better game. Either one was cool tho and it was cool to have a couple of women beat the guys, esp that group! lol

The next season looks lintense! I am looking forward to it. This was the first season I watched it and I think I am hooked! :)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Oh geez, the Weavers...I will cry if they win!!!

Yanno, I'm glad that Stephenie didn't win.
I got so tired of her crying and whining about "I'm never on the winning team, I don't get it, wah wah wah" that I wanted her to lose...
And the last season on Palau when she was on it, I loved her!

I still kinda don't think Danni should have won - but hey, I guess she did play the game well, right? Sort of under the radar, and not hurting anybody...

I couldnt' get over how different they looked too - and Danni looked gorgeous, except for the huge lips!!! Did she have some collagen, or was it just her lipstick??!!!?!?!?!?

·
Registered
777 Posts
Hana said:
I couldnt' get over how different they looked too - and Danni looked gorgeous, except for the huge lips!!! Did she have some collagen, or was it just her lipstick??!!!?!?!?!?
I know!!!! I think it was just the lipgloss. But I noticed she kept sticking her tongue up against the inside of her lips the whole show, so maybe she did have collagen and it was bugging her! :lol:

pookie769 said:
I thought Danni looked like Rachael Welch.
ooooooooo! She DID look like Raquel Welch didn't she!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts