Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well- what do you think so far - I love Rupert. His fishing ability will keep his team healthy. A healthy team is a winning team. I really dislike Osten from Morgan Tribe - he is such a whiner. Why did he choose to do the game if he can't handle the environment?

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Osten could be such an asset to the team, but I guess his muscles are only on his body, because he didn't have any team pride or stick-to it-ive muscles. Did he think there would be a Hilton Hotel on the island? For a million dollars you have to be ready for hardship!

I'll bet he thought the show's producers were feeding them and hiding it from the public. I've heard people speculate about that.

I haven't made up my mind about Rupert yet. He helps teens in trouble, though, so he must be a good guy all the way around. He stands out because he looks like a pirate!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Osten was stupid to trade all of his clothes without at least bargaining for a blanket. They rushed thru their shopping and as a result are under provided for. Too bad he doesn't try to use the muscles of his brain more often. Lil (scout master) is right, he is playing catch etc, so his body can't be giving out. Skinny Ryan deserved to stay. I like the fact that if they win reward they can take 1 thing from the other camp. Certainly provides motivation.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
True - and eventually they will be merged. Sandra did seem to gloat about the great stuff they got from the village.

·
Banned
410 Posts
I also like Rupert. I can't believe that he is walking around in that skirt, though--that is not a pretty picture! :lol: Why didn't he just cut off his jeans and make shorts?

I really felt bad for the dude that had to ruin his suit--wasn't it Armani?

It seems like all of my favorite shows are on Thursday night--it is so hard to choose what to watch! I usually tape 'Friends' and watch 'Survivor'--but 'Temptation Island' is on and 'CSI', and 'Extreme Makeover'. I love them all! I wish they would move some of them to other nights. :?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kittygirl04 said:
I also like Rupert. I can't believe that he is walking around in that skirt, though--that is not a pretty picture! :lol: Why didn't he just cut off his jeans and make shorts?

I really felt bad for the dude that had to ruin his suit--wasn't it Armani?

It seems like all of my favorite shows are on Thursday night--it is so hard to choose what to watch! I usually tape 'Friends' and watch 'Survivor'--but 'Temptation Island' is on and 'CSI', and 'Extreme Makeover'. I love them all! I wish they would move some of them to other nights. :?
Rupert's jeans were the really thick jeans and they were causing him to "rash up" on his private parts! :oops:

In Toronto, Friends is on the same channel so they play it 1st at 7:30.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Once again all I can say is Rupert rocks! Drake is kicking some serious Morgan butt!

I think that Morgan made a mistake getting rid of Lil. Dara was doing nothing.

I enjoyed the challenges last night. I think this is the best survivor since the 1st one!

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
I agree, Adrienne! Lil was quite a worker, and had some valuable knowledge too. I expected that, though. I don't think they thought she fit in socially. I hate the popularity contest aspect. Of course I don't want the "bad guys" to win either, so maybe I'm contradicting myself. I'm still upset over Big Brother and the two witches taking the money! Shame on me! :oops:

I was glad to see less anger when Drake sent a member over to scavenge. Those are the rules, and she was chosen. She felt bad, but in that short time she could see that Morgan was not organized. They admit they're not working as a team, but aren't doing anything about it.

Yep, Rupert is really kicking butt, isn't he? Have you noticed that the camera men are not spending much time with the Drake tribe?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Have you noticed that some people are getting NO camera time. Who was the guy carrying the Drake flag to immunity. I don't think they have had him talk to the camera once yet. I guess they know who best to focus on, but those other people are slipping under the radar!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We didn't even see much of Burton until this show and then they boot him off. I can't believe the threw the challenge. I wonder what Rupert will do in the challenge he has with Morgan as he said that he would never throw a challenge.

What was with Osten and the swimming thing? Do you think that because they were so far behind he "faked" it thinking that the challenge would stop? What an idiot!

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Throwing the challenge backfired on those guys! They wanted to get rid of Krista, didn't they? That Jon seems to be a wise guy. I don't even know why they wanted rid of Krista. The people that bothered me (not enough to risk throwing a competition, though) were the two people giving Rupert a hard time and Jon-because of his attitude.

Osten had previously said that he was not a good swimmer. I think he might have learned so that he could be on the show. He has not done well in the challenges, though. I'm no expert, but my son lifts for strength. There are men who lift just to get "cut," according to him. I think there is a difference is the amount of weight and number of repititions. So, if I understand correctly, Osten might not be as strong as he looks. I could be completely wrong on that. Anyone know?

If Rubert stays with Morgan for the challenges I have no doubt it will make a difference!

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Osten is still in, but at one time he wanted to quit. He has big muscles, but isn't doing as well as we expected. Of course, Rubert is so strong that he has been real competition. He's not as well cut as Osten; in fact he just looks overweight, but he's as strong as an ox! :D

·
Banned
410 Posts
I felt bad for Rupert last night--he didn't want to "lose" the challenge, but yet, he was the one that got picked to go with the other tribe. I didn't really understand the point of that, Why would he want to help them win, since he isn't a member of their team? What if he didn't really help them that much on purpose, to not help them win? Unless they throw a curve ball in it and keep him on that team--since they are down quite a few people. Did that sound confusing??? Sorry if it did. :shock:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Survivor

Generally, I am enjoying the new season. I only have one thing though, to really sum up my feelings....

"PULL UP YOUR FREAKIN SHORTS!!!" :roll:

(Inside Voice "expletive" "expletive")

Angela

1 - 20 of 78 Posts