Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got her! They let us take her home with some medicine instead of keeping her 6 more days. Unfortunately, our digi cam just ran out of batteries, but we did get a couple good ones. Here she is:

With Nikki

There ya go. I will get more soon. She is just checkin the place out right now. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Congratulations on bringing your new friend home! She is gorgeous! :D

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
Major cutie and well worth the wait...I love that one white toe!

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
She was definitely worth the wait! She looks so soft and silky! :luv

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! I cannot believe how friendly and trusting she is with us already. She has been constantly rubbing up against us and playing with us. She also went to the bathroom twice in her litterbox. The only problem so far is that when we leave the apartment, she meows very loud. That is making us very worried :?

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
Scott&Nikki said:
Thanks everyone! I cannot believe how friendly and trusting she is with us already. She has been constantly rubbing up against us and playing with us. She also went to the bathroom twice in her litterbox. The only problem so far is that when we leave the apartment, she meows very loud. That is making us very worried :?
Its all a bit scary for her still and she needs time to settle in. Toby was very noisy when I first got him. Well - he still is :roll: - but has settled down a fair bit.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Sushi is a very pretty girl. I love her coloring- almost looks like a Russian Blue (except for that white toe, which gives her personality!!!)

I can see why you all were so excited to get her! What a pretty girl!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts