Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sam has been showing off lately, but I haven't forgotten Suzy. She's just more camera shy (or actually more curious of the camera and puts her nose up on the glass, so I can't focus on her). So here's two pictures of Suzy, when she's not too close. :D

Peekaboo... playing in their new climbing tree is fun:

Resting in the sun on the couch:

·
Registered
241 Posts
AW! I LUV siameses! My dad used to have a seal point like yours, his name was Chang. He was really, really cute! That is how I came to really love cats. Looking at pics of his kitty, and when my friends got their Himilayan! :)

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SammyO said:
LoveMyKitties said:
FANTASTIC shots as usual!!!!
ditto! You must have an amazing camera! or you are just that dam good!
Well, the camera does help, but it also takes some effort to get the shots you want. I'm not that good, but I'm better than I was a few years ago. :D

·
Registered
521 Posts
wow siamese have a very distinctive head! and i cant spell worth beans so excuse anything in the first sentence...and after :crazy she is a very beautiful cat!!! :D

·
Registered
651 Posts
Your cats are literally breathtaking. Every time I open a thread with them, I realize I'm holding my breath, looking at the pics! :lol:

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Petra, BEAUTIFUL photos! Suzy is such a sweetie! :) She seems like the reluctant model type of cat! :)

The second photo you posted, I would definitely consider printing that! :)

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It might be hard to understand how small Suzy is (she is 1+ year old). But this might give you some undestanding, my best friend Annika is holding Suzy in her arms to say hello.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Oh, Cyberpet! Those are outstanding pictures! Your cats are by far the most beautiful I have ever seen! More pics, more pics!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts