Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sam and Suzy were chasing eachother, like normal, when I heard a *thud* and saw the end of a cat tail wraped around the corner of the entertainment center.

Ok, they do that a lot so I wasn't worried. They always slam into things and just shrugs it off.

Then I see a cat LIMPING in the corner of my eye. I almost died!

When I reached Suzy - in less than a 10th of a second - she rolled on her back and looked at me.

I picked her up and gently started to examine her legs and body. She didn't say a beep.

*hmmm*

I held her in my arms and she curled up nice and cozy. And I felt worried. She might be hurting, but not showing it I thought.

Then Sam rushed by, like he had fire in his tail. Suzy started to move around as she wanted to chase him. So I examined her again, not a beep. So I let her down and she flew after her brother.

Now they are chasing eachother again, going crazy.

My heart rate is getting back to normal again... slowly.

Cats!! :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
It's amazing how much like our own children they are and how worried we can get over them!! I'm glad Suzy's ok!!

I'm always scared Spaz is going to hurt herself when she's running around like a wildkitty.

How resilient those little bodies can be from all that activity is beyond me!

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Those crazy kittens... My cat so much as sneezes the wrong way and he'll cry about it for a good half hour or so while he slinks around the room so I'll feel sorry for him. At least your babies are tough!

·
Registered
821 Posts
When Maleke was a kitten he ran full force into my boyfriend's air compressor. He was limping and I was FREAKING out. However, after a few minutes the limping stopped and he has been fine ever since. Kittens are SO crazy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts