Cat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one of two cats my g/f and I take care of. Her name is Ariadne, but we just call her AddieCat. Loves to play, bellyrubs in bed, and has an impressive vertical leap (not hard when you weigh nothing!). We think her color looks like she stuck her nose in the peanut butter jar :p

·
Super Moderator
26,801 Posts
Sweet face! Looks like she also dipped her tail in the peanut butter. :grin:

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whenever she greets us at the door her little tail is high in the air and shakes like a rattlesnake. I think shes excited to see us.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Missy cat does the "tail shudder" too!!! It is definitely a sign that they are happy/excited :)

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What a cutie! She looks like a real character.

You said you "take care of her"? Is that different from being yours?
This is my g/fs cat. Addie and (soon to be posted) Apollo were rescued a couple years ago by my dear and they've come to accept me as a caretaker, bellyrubber, etc lol. I credit these two cuties for turning me into a catperson.

Right now I;m just waiting for my living arrangements to change so I can rescue my own little guy. (I live with my brothers who are both allergic). Till then I volunteer at my local shelter and troll the forums trying to learn what I can so I can be prepared for when the time is right.

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A couple more pics I found on my phone:

Preparing for her GQ spread

Suddenly camera shy, hiding in the shower curtains

Patiently biding her time...

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Beautiful girl! Lovely coloring. :D I absolutely love the pic of her hiding between the shower curtains. My Alice does the same thing...except she's usually using that spot to ambush Rochelle. :p

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Aw how cute. And I too agree, it does look like she stuck her nose in the peanut butter jar. Knowing our mischievous little creatures, I wouldn't be surprised if she did hehe.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Ah, I just figured out what we are missing in our house--a lovely tortoiseshell kitty! She's gorgeous!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts