Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You might remember I said my Sylvester 'lost' his long hair. I still hope he's just going through an ugly duckling phase and he does have some fluff coming back:

Austin Powers reference ;) by peashells, on Flickr

Well he was a feral kitten. One of three. His 'oldest' sister (she was just the biggest and boldest) tamed up fine, as did he, but his 'middle' sister (who knows their real birth order) never did. She loved cats though and was very attached to her sister hiding behind her a lot. I hoped that being adopted, away from her sister, she'd warm up to her owners. I guess not. She is a bit hissy, but you just have to ignore that and pick her up anyway. lol She never scratches or bites. She just doesn't want to be a lap cat. Wish us luck finding a home for her. It'll not be easy.

Anway, I wanted to show her photos. We called her Tweety. She is turning out gorgeous! Like Sylvester should look. LOL ;) I'll put up her photos as she was growing because people are always curious what kittens will grow up to look like.

The Rewards of Fostering by peashells, on Flickr

07192774 by peashells, on Flickr

Tweety Returned by peashells, on Flickr

Isn't she gorgeous? She feels like a rabbit.

Tweety and Sylvester by peashells, on Flickr

Here she is with Sylvester to compare. He has caught up with her in size. They were snuggling together until I went out to take the photo.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Gorgeous cat!

I would certainly adopt her! I hope she will find her forever home soon.

Is keeping her a possibility for you? Sylvester and her look great together! :D

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Awww, adorable!

This is one reason why I haven't even tried to put Zinny up for adoption. She rolls over for belly rubs (on the floor), will sleep at the foot of the bed... but isn't really a lap cat or a snuggler. If you try to get cuddly with her or hold her, she freaks out. Other than that, she's perfectly tame.
But that's okay, I'm all attached now anyway, and want to keep her (just hope my dad/landlord doesn't find out I have her... or if he DOES know, is being nice and tolerant with not saying anything about it)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts