Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tabitha is a pretty little ginger and white female who came to live with us about ten years ago. We aren't exactly sure how old she is because she is a rescued cat.

Somebody put her in a plastic bag and threw her out of a car window. The bag got caught in a tree and she was only found because someone heard her cries. She was heavily pregnant. I guess that's why she was thrown away.

She is still very frightened of plastic bags. She has a good home now and is loved very much. She can be a bit naughty sometimes!!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Nooooo! That makes me so sad! I hate that people can be so cruel to cats, dogs, and other animals. I could never, ever do such a thing, and I don't think any decent person could. People who are so mean to animals deserve a lot worse.

I'm glad she's found someone (or you found her) who loves her as much as she deserves.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I am glad that this nice cat has given you so much pleasure over the years. What a cruel way to dispose of a helpless animal.
She is lucky that someone heard her. Poor thing.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
What an awful thing to do to an animal! I am so glad you rescued Tabitha and gave her a good, loving home.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts