Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were watching the local news last night and heard this story:

"A man coined The Worst Driver in North Dakota has been picked up once again!"

This man is in his 40's, has had his license suspended for multiple DUIs and currently has 424 points on his license. No folks, that's not a typo - 424! I don't know if this is a federal law or a ND state law but here you can get 12 points racked up on your license and on the 13th point it's taken away, the length of time depending on the offense, I think.

Anyway, this man was picked up by the police yesterday with yet another DUI, open container and, of course, driving while his license is under suspension. He has so many penalties against his license that he is not allowed to get it back until 2065!!

Before I get jumped on for thinking that it's funny that this guy was picked up for DUI and open container, I just want to say that's not what I think is funny about the story. I do, however, think it's hilarious that there are idiots out there who feel that the law doesn't apply to them or they can somehow "duck under the radar" (no pun intended) and avoid trouble.

I wish I could have shown you a picture of the guy from the news report. He looked like a real winner! :roll:

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mismodliz said:
After all those points and his blatant disregard for the law, you think they'd just put his butt in jail. :?
I forgot to mention that part - he has been in and out of jail multiple times throughout his life but there's only so much time they can hold him in jail according to each violation. I agree, though, I think they should just lock him up and throw away the key this time! :roll: I mean, come on, what has to be the final straw - when he causes harm to or kills someone behind the wheel?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts