Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 10-year old son is going to his grandmothers for 10 days. I'm going to be staying with my boyfriend for those 10 days, kind of a home away from home. I want to bring my cats with me to stay over there with us because I hate to leave them alone. My boyfriend can stay at my place but the idea is to get away from home for a bit. Do you think I'll have any problems with them?

·
Registered
34 Posts
sorry this isnt in response to your question (because i dont know, sorry!) but your Jazz has EXACTLY the same markings on his face as my kitten Keanu!

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
I bring my cats over to my bf's parent's house every three weeks. We just go over for supper and they love to see the grandkids :lol: . Anyway, my cats take about 1-2 hours to get adjusted and then they are fine at the new place. My cats actually really enjoy going over to a larger, more quiet house. The only way I wouldn't do it, is if your boyfriend has noisy neighbours or roomates that could scare the kitties.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
queen of the nile said:
I bring my cats over to my bf's parent's house every three weeks. We just go over for supper and they love to see the grandkids :lol: . Anyway, my cats take about 1-2 hours to get adjusted and then they are fine at the new place. My cats actually really enjoy going over to a larger, more quiet house. The only way I wouldn't do it, is if your boyfriend has noisy neighbours or roomates that could scare the kitties.
thanks

·
Registered
697 Posts
I take Cleveland to visit my brother all the time. Whenever I go, he goes. I've a little travel bag all for his stuff and he love it. Owns the place within 20 minutes.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've thought about taking Oliver with me to hang out at friends or my mom's house for a few hours too.
Does anyone bring a litter box with them though?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts