Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just have a few pics of Snowy to share with.

These are when Snowy had persistent vomiting and got really dehydrated. He went to the vet and got fluids subcutaneously, the hump on his right shoulder was too cute!

This is him just chilling. My little baby!! :luv

And this is from this morning, he was sleeping with my fiance and made the cutest face when I snapped the shot.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tanyuh said:
Black kitty! He's gorgeous!

How's he feeling now?
He feels much better! The vet gave him some anti-nausea medication in the meantime to calm his symptoms and his gastroenteritis resolved. But wow, was that scary at the time. He was vomiting 15x/24hrs! He actually lost a pound but with good hydration, it came right back :).

Heidi n Q said:
Snowy is beautiful! I had a brown/black "Snowball" as my childhood cat. :wink:
Is your fiance's arm broken? :(
Childhood pet memories are the best :D. His arm isn't broken fortunately :). He has some recurrent tendinitis from poor ergonomics and the brace is supposed to help with that. He does lots and lots of typing, computer stuff, and other fancy tech maneuvers so it is kinda hard for him to prevent from exacerbating it. But he is looking into some interesting stuff that his co-workers use such as the keyboards that sit sideways to prevent straining his wrist, etc.

·
Registered
12,673 Posts
sweetyanna said:
...he is looking into some interesting stuff that his co-workers use such as the keyboards that sit sideways to prevent straining his wrist, etc.
Do you mean sideways like a "U" shaped (or other different shape) keyboard or just sort of sliding the straight keyboard sideways on its' flat surface so it isn't square-to-the-user? ... I find this particular thing interesting because my husband uses the keyboard, computer screen and computer chair in a straight line, I find I use the same computer station with the screen turned slightly to my right, the keyboard tilted on its' tray to almost a 45* angle and my chair also at a slight angle to the keyboard. I don't know *why* I do it this way, I just do. My husband comments on it all the time, but it is how I feel most comfortable using the computer. What I find interesting ... is that I may be doing something *right* ... without knowing I was doing it *right*! :lol:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Interesting! Yea, his co-workers have those keyboards that are set to the sides. There was another keyboard he is particularly interested in and unfortunately, I can find pics of those on the net. The keyboards actually sit on their sides so they are oriented perpendicular to the table. So when the person types, their fingers move parallel to the table. From what he hears it works great, but he hasn't gotten around to it yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts