Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have a secret guilty pleasure cd. IRL of course no one knows but I'll tell it here. Ever hear that song "gimme a head with hair, long beautiful hair... well it's this kid band called the Cowsills from the 70s maybe even the 60s. I think the Partridge Family was based on the lives of this family. I play cd that when no one is around :wink:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I don't know if I have a whole cd that is a guilty pleasure but I have quite few songs:

Motown Philly by Boys II Men
Good Vibration by Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch
One Christmas Catalogue by Captain Sensible
Sweet Caroline
Groove is in the heart - Dee Lite
Safety Dance - Men without Hats
Red Red Wine - UB40

And the list goes on and on....

I listen to predominately classic rock, folk, jazz, jam band, electronica, punk, and some alternative bands.

·
Banned
12,197 Posts
"Hair" is also a number in the movie/Broadway production of the same name.

"Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees..." :lol:

·
Banned
1,549 Posts
I have a few songs on my iPod from Nsync, Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, etc -- that group -- that I like to have for rollerblading to. Aaaand I know the words, lol.... :oops:

·
Registered
709 Posts
I don't have any guilty pleasure cd's, but I do have a few rap songs on my computer that are guilty pleasures

eminem - lets get started
kanye west - jesus walks
d12 - fight club

I listen to country and rock, so those songs are classified as guilty pleasures :wink:

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Well I normally listen to punk/alternative but my huge guilty pleasure songs are:
Butterfly-Crazy Town
To Shy Shy-Kashagoogoo
Don't Leave me this way-communards
And of couse
Sunshine on my shoulder-John Denver :oops:

And, not really a guilty pleasure but a song I LOVE outside of my style of music:
Son of a Preacher Man!!!!!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Jeanie said:
Like Binx, my guilty pleasure is Barry Manilow. He's a very good musician, however, so I don't feel too guilty. Classical music is my real love. I'm sure I'm in the minority! :)
I'm not totally in your category jeanie, but I do listen to classical occasionally, my favorite is the soundtrack from the lord of the rings, a lot of passion. I just love the way classical soothes me :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts