Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had an interview today for a teaching assistant job, was a 3 hour interview!!! :shock:

i had to do a 240 question yep 240 multiple choice exam

well the good news after all that.....
i had a phsycometic assesment which all turned out good for what i was to do, one part was funny tho i scored low on working with the general public, such as shop work, i found that amusing as i currently work in a very large petshop LoL

but for each section of the 240 multiple choice there was marks out of 10, on 6 sections. The guy told me not to be disapointed since the average mark was 4/5 outta 10 (i was thinking oh ****!) well on 1 section i got 10/10 on 2 i got 9/10 1 i got 8/10 and the other 2 i got 7/10 i couldnt beleive it.

we are sposed to find our own placements if they are happy with us (and this guy was) infact he was so impressed he knew a school on the lookout for a trainee and he phoned them there and then! sadly (and typically) the headmistress was out so i have to phone them tomorrow, but it went **** good!

wooohooooooo

(made up that i sold one of my kittens sunday evening) :(

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Congratulations, Zalensia! You were confident on your own ressources and it is all that matters. We knew you could do it ;). How exactly do you describe your job title?
And I didn't get the part with
[/quote]
(made up that i sold one of my kittens sunday evening) [/quote]

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ahhh i was sad i sold one of my kitties vienna had kittens, who are not 2 months old, time for a new home, i got attached to them :\
i was made up that i got this.
as for my job title teaching assistnat is you work along side the teacher helping to support the class, working with the children in either small groups or in the class, with either the children who take a bit longer to learn/struggle or with the whizz kids.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts