Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or should i say rival.....

I bought the cutest little stuffed animal today!

And she has a story: " I'm Snow Puff & I expect to be treated like a Princess. Only the very bestest things are good enough for me, like the fluffiest pillows, the finest foods, the highest perch, and the sweetest cream. I like to be pampered with attention and lots and lots of love. So when you give me EXACTLY what I want, you may admire & kiss me.

Well out of all my stuffed animals.....

She picks this one...

And then Tierney wondering what the heck she is doing?

:) Enjoy...

EDIT: cause photobucket was being stupid

·
Registered
327 Posts
that is 2 cute! especially the picture with your other cat Tierney sitting there staring :p

·
Registered
237 Posts
kekeke that's so adorable! my little munchkins don't like stuffed animals! they'd rather just eat my hair!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Teagan and her new toy

He-he, she's a brave little kitty to attack such a big toy :D
Jimmy is such a wuss - he's frightened of any toy bigger than the size of a large-ish mouse!

seashell

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Aww she is the bravest little kitty!

And I was hoping I'd be the first to adore you Boo doll! I love Monster's Inc :)

Does she really not attack any of your other stuffed animals? Maybe she's jealous of this "needy" little thing and must destroy it before it becomes more pampered them she is!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She doesn't touch a single other one... They sit in the corner on the floor, like they don't even know they are there. I thought it was so funny.. she just wont stop attacking this thing...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts