Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 9 year old kitty had to have 7 teeth pulled last week. I felt bad for him. But atleast his breath smells better. So he has to stay on soft food until thursday. So only one more day to go. then he cat eat dry food again.

Its hard to keep him from eatting dry food when there are 4 other cat bowls on the counter and floor. But i do my best to keep him from eatting from there bows.

For a snack...i would break up the soft cat treats for him to eat. So hes enjoyn those.

Has anybody else have the same problem.. tryn to keep your cat away from the other food bowls?

·
Registered
273 Posts
i didn't have that problem when my morriss had all his teeth pulled (all but the bottom two fangs) since he was a only cat at the time. but one thing i will say is that once he healed up completely he was like a kitten all over again. with no more irritation to his gums he was feeling like a new cat and became the most playful that he was in his entire life. i hope the same is true for your kitty.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stache is doing fine. He is back to eatting dry food.

Last night he was licking his mouth alot.... i thought he had some fur stuck to his face...but i didnt see anything.. So maybe it was nothing..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts