Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cat just had a fight with another cat in the neigbour hood and sounded violent i went down stairs to get her and she went crazy on me scratching my hand up pretty bad. will the cats stop fighting over teritory now or will they continue to fight?

·
Registered
269 Posts
It might be territorial or it might just be because it is mating season, too. I know growing up, the stray cats would ALWAYS fight with the house cats. The house cats tried to stand their ground, but would come back with some injuries, nothing major though. :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sungeun11 said:
It might be territorial or it might just be because it is mating season, too. I know growing up, the stray cats would ALWAYS fight with the house cats. The house cats tried to stand their ground, but would come back with some injuries, nothing major though. :D
Unreal this morning i saw them playing together. seems like they sorted their problems out :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Who is initiating? Well, the other thing is maybe they just like each other? I am not sure.

·
Registered
6,479 Posts
Josh 91 said:
Mitts & Tess":8tnjf5gy]Is your cat fixed?[/quote] yeah[/quote:8tnjf5gy] So this is this a different cat than the 7 m.o. you think may be pregnant? [url="http://www.catforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=58326 said:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=58326[/url]

Just checking, because you certainly don't want an unspayed kitten wandering about.

If you are truly concerned about you cat getting into fights, then you should keep her indoors. There's really no other way to prevent fighting.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lisa 216 said:
Josh 91":1j3myksk][quote="Mitts & Tess":1j3myksk]Is your cat fixed?[/quote] yeah[/quote:1j3myksk] So this is this a different cat than the 7 m.o. you think may be pregnant? [url="http://www.catforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=58326 said:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=58326[/url]

Just checking, because you certainly don't want an unspayed kitten wandering about.

If you are truly concerned about you cat getting into fights, then you should keep her indoors. There's really no other way to prevent fighting.[/quote:1j3myksk]

Yeah diffrent cat, it's mother of 7 month kittie, and i let her outside during the day always. she's not a house cat she enjoys roaming outside then sleeping at end of my bed at night, latley there has been lack of fights so i am little happier.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts