Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
410 Posts
I really enjoy these animal quizzes. It is fun to guess--even if I don't have a clue what the answer is. I only missed one (the one about the teeth in the stomach--I have never heard that before!) Thanks for posting the site, Lexxie! :)

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
I missed two questions, and also missed the question about teeth in the stomach. I had never heard that before! :?
Fun quiz, thanks for posting. :D

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
I got 9/10 right but I missed the one about the bird. I can't believe it, I guessed on alot of them. :lol:

·
Registered
492 Posts
I missed the snail/sloth one, but I don't think it's the fairest question in the world. I guess "slow" could be viewed in different ways, but size should be taken into account, I think. Sure, the tiny garden snail can't go very far distance-wise in a given amount of time. It's tiny. But it could be going at a good, steady pace and still only cover a short distance. A Sloth, however, is insanely slow on land, so slow that moss tends to grow on them. I guess it's considered faster than a snail, though, because when it does move, one "stride" for it would be long enough to outdo the snail's best effort. Sorry, I'm picky and don't like being told I'm wrong ;)

I also took issue with the term "Panda Bear," as that's still up for debate. When I was growing up, I was always told the Giant Panda wasn't a bear at all but closer to a raccoon. Now, I guess there are a lot of scientists classifying them as bears afterall, but I don't know that it's official, and maybe the term "panda bear" will always bother me after hearing it was wrong so many times.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts